Update on COVID-19
As you are aware, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is rapidly evolving, changing daily life and the
operations of many businesses, schools and workplaces. While there is a great deal of uncertainty,
I want you to know that health and well being of our staff and customers is of utmost importance at
Since COVID-19 emerged we have been following closely the guidance from Health Canada as well as provincial
and local authorities, and as a result the protocols below have been instituted. We have always practiced
very strict hygiene protocols above what is required by CFIA. As an essential service we are still open for
orders and shipments, but our offices are now closed to outside visitors.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Health and Safety First
- Our office facilities will be cleaned with increased frequency, and all entry and exits will be sterilized daily.
- Access by outside visitors is now RESTRICTED. If deliveries are required, all drivers must remain on the loading docks, no exceptions. Anyone not employed by Artisan Farms may not proceed through any warehouse area or storage cooler area at any time.
- Any Vendor meeting at our location will require the approval of Head of Operations.
- We have implemented these polices at the farms as well. Washing all the cattle equipment and our work clothes diligently each day.
- Again, as we are a service company, we will continue normal operations to ensure all customers are served without interruption. Communication through live calls, e-mail and texts.
- Also, with regards to our processing partner, Apple Meadows Premium Beef, they have also implemented similar practices in addition to their existing CFIA health and safety requirements and have also closed their facility all outside visitors.
Thank you all for your continued commitment to each other, our customers and our suppliers. We will continue to monitor the situation and continue to update our procedures and policy to reflect what is being encouraged by the various health agencies and the governments of Canada.
Thanking you again for your commitment to do our part.
Greg Nolan, CEO